DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ENSURE DELIVERY OF PAPER COPIES.
IF YOU PURCHASE A PAPER COPY, IT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS THE SITUATION NORMALISES.
FULL REPORT ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE IN 12 LANGUAGES
The World Energy Outlook series is a leading source of strategic insight on the future of energy and energy-related emissions, providing detailed scenarios that map out the consequences of different energy policy and investment choices.
This year's edition updates the outlooks for all fuels, technologies and regions, based on the latest market data, policy initiatives and cost trends.
In addition, the 2019 report tackles some key questions in depth:
* What do the shale revolution, the rise of liquefied natural gas, the falling costs of renewables and the spread of digital technologies mean for tomorrow's energy supply?
* How can the world get on a pathway to meet global climate targets and other sustainable energy goals?
* What are the energy choices that will shape Africa's future, and how might the rise of the African consumer affect global trends?
* How large a role could offshore wind play in the transformation of the energy sector?
* Could the world's gas grids one day deliver low-carbon energy?
The purchase of WEO-2019 includes access to most of the figures in excel format including the underlying data and detailed scenario projections as presented in Annex A of the publication.
See here for the structure of the scenario projections file available with the book purchase. It includes the following:
- Fossil-fuel production
- Fossil-fuel demand
- Global emissions of pollutants by energy sector and fuel (Mt)
- Energy Investment
- The two REGION spreadsheets include Energy demand (Mtoe), Electricity generation (TWh), Electrical capacity (GW), CO2 emissions (Mt).
In the final file they will be replicated for the following regions:World, North America, United States, Central and South America, Brazil, Europe, European Union, Africa, South Africa, Middle East, Eurasia, Russia, Asia Pacific, China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, OECD, Non-OECD, Developing economies, Advanced economies
A powerful interactive tool to explore the datasets is also available.
For more information, please visit our website: www.iea.org/weo/
We offer corporate/institutional packages, allowing institutions/companies to share the report with all their employees.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.